Daily News Roundup: BP Hearing, Spill Data Coverup and Oil Plumes
Some selected pieces from around the web that we think are worth taking a look at.
- The Energy and Environment Subcommittee of the House Energy and Commerce Committee is holding a rare recess hearing today entitled ”The BP Oil Spill: Accounting for the Spilled Oil and Ensuring the Safety of Seafood from the Gulf.” Mother Jones is providing live coverage.
- Scientists report undersea oil plume stretching 21 miles from BP spill site
- Oil still a problem in Gulf, scientists warn
- Gulf of Mexico Commission meets, Barbour shouted down
- BP covering up spill data
- Concerns over health risks from oil spill prompt local research
Image: Peoples World